FOE vs. AAO [F2P & P2P Preps] (May 12, 2017) (Kaz's PoV)

Kaz`Poke

F2P PREP FOE vs. AAO (3-0 VICTORIOUS)

- Kaz's YouTube POV (Point Of View) Video 

P2P PREP FOE vs. AAO (3-0 VICTORIOUS)

- Kaz's YouTube POV (Point Of View)

16 minutes ago, Ando said:

look for snipe freezes/clumps mate, mostly camping one guy with mage who isn't a pile

The freezes are what catches the piles, I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the advice tho man. 

Whereas I was on one dude, another FOE member got on, creating a "pile". For example when me and the one guy banged out the kid when he got smacked a 53 AGS spec to face. Was a 2 man pile, but not many white dots left on the map (then it's just clearing anything up). Whenever I am in clan vs. clan I always look to drop damage continuously rather then just looking for a pile if I don't see one right off the break (this also catches people off-guard which makes them run off leaving a -1 to the opts actually doing damage, and the -1s running around eating up, their damage loss for their clan is viable and loses them the war, if you see a main pile, obviously you hop on, but you don't run and scatter like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for it).

#1 - ALWAYS DO DAMAGE!! DON'T SCATTER LOOKING FOR A PILE, DPS ON CLAN VS. CLAN IS ESSENTIAL ESPECIALLY WITHIN THE FIRST 1MIN-2MIN!

Edited by Kaz
46 minutes ago, Kaz said:

The freezes are what catches the piles, I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the advice tho man. 

Whereas I was on one dude, another FOE member got on, creating a "pile". For example when me and the one guy banged out the kid when he got smacked a 53 AGS spec to face. Was a 2 man pile, but not many white dots left on the map (then it's just clearing anything up). Whenever I am in clan vs. clan I always look to drop damage continuously rather then just looking for a pile if I don't see one right off the break (this also catches people off-guard which makes them run off leaving a -1 to the opts actually doing damage, and the -1s running around eating up, their damage loss for their clan is viable and loses them the war, if you see a main pile, obviously you hop on, but you don't run and scatter like a chicken with it's head cut off looking for it).

#1 - ALWAYS DO DAMAGE!! DON'T SCATTER LOOKING FOR A PILE, DPS ON CLAN VS. CLAN IS ESSENTIAL ESPECIALLY WITHIN THE FIRST 1MIN-2MIN!

ok bud xD