So i was gunna sell my old pokemon cards and...

TJ

@ conner, All original cards are like 30 cents or more....

are you serious? TELL ME HOW I CAN SELL MY POKEMON CARDS!!!!!!!!

Ebay 1...by ....1

or in a set if you have the kind of time

I have an old umbreon worth like 20$ lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• Adolesc3nt

• TJ

• Creamie pies

Top Posters In This Topic

Craigs list?

oh jesus... well... actually im not sure where your located... so it might just be an american thing.

Denmark, Scandinavia, Europe.

and yes its probably an american thing.

so that means i cant sell my pokemon cards :( ?

Craigs list?

oh jesus... well... actually im not sure where your located... so it might just be an american thing.

just use ebay, set up an account. it will cost a quite a bit to send them to the us though.

I gave my 1st edition Charizard to my cousin a few years ago, but I know for fact that I have Blastoise and a shitload of other ones in an album somwehere in a box... I might have to find that album again :huh:

Craigs list?

He comes from the land of the ice and snow

I gave my 1st edition Charizard to my cousin a few years ago, but I know for fact that I have Blastoise and a shitload of other ones in an album somwehere in a box... I might have to find that album again :huh:

i just spent the whole fucking day looking for mine. I'm just praying that I didnt throw it out because I know for a fact that I had a first edition charizard in it. gl finding yours

dude go get it from ur cousin lmao

cbf, it was so freaking long ago and t'is probably lost by now... Just remember looking in the corner and seeing "EDITION 1" and telling him about it :sleep:

lol, yer i have like a 4-binder file that i could knock someone out with it's so fucking heavy, when i was like 12 i could barely lift it, its been collecting dust since.