don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Debate

Jack

Was the fight stopped too soon?

Definitely feel like Klitschko could have gone onto one more round as it was the 11th round it ended, Joshua would have one based on the scorecards however fair play to Joshua for gaining back his stamina after looking like he had chance of bringing it back in the fifth round.

Incredible fight hopefully a rematch will be on the cards, Anthony needs to learn not to punch himself out of breath though...

Vid might get banned but this is the ref stopping the fight

Even thought Klitchko was feeling dizzy i don't think it shoulda been stopped there cause he wasn't fully out of it and coulda seen him tanking out them last few seconds. Nonetheless was a sick fight from both of them wouldn't mind seeing a rematch.

Couldn't see the fight, but based on the vid it seemed that vlad couldn't do anything anymore and was just a punching bag

On 4/30/2017 at 1:26 PM, Vitka said:

Even thought Klitchko was feeling dizzy i don't think it shoulda been stopped there cause he wasn't fully out of it and coulda seen him tanking out them last few seconds. Nonetheless was a sick fight from both of them wouldn't mind seeing a rematch.

tbh he looked pretty gone to me, ik a lot of people wanna see a guy knocked the fuck out, i kinda think it was a well timed stoppage, klit didn't seem to mind too much when he got stopped. btw soz 4 late reply 

Really want to see joshua vs wilder or joshua vs parker. Think he will beat them both, (with the exception of a lucky wilder KO [he can fucking punch]) the only fighter at heavyweight that really scares me for joshua is king kong ortiz. Guys like 37 but fuck he can punch, and he's technically solid too.