Your Biggest Regret In Pure Clanning?

Erik

Letting @Peen come to minis in ct when he was very noob

on a real note, not vidding more. when i was in fi the 50v50 preps we had vs foe were intense af & during foe's long prep/mini streak. pretty sure i was there for every prep/majority of minis it would've been cool to have two long playlists of win streaks to look back on

- I am disappointed that the rune pure/tank-clan-scene died out, hence why I returned to pure-clan-scene.
- I wish that I could try out the main-clan-scene, but I have never gotten around to getting 126 combat on my main.

- I also wish that I were around to join control, everybody from that clan (now) seems happy, skilled and very close - something I wish I could have been a part of.

I guess if I were pushed I would say I regret that I didn't join mayhem makers. A lot of my friends from valhalla and higher force joined them on their pures on closing.

5 minutes ago, Able said:

- I am disappointed that the rune pure/tank-clan-scene died out, hence why I returned to pure-clan-scene.
- I wish that I could try out the main-clan-scene, but I have never gotten around to getting 126 combat on my main.

- I also wish that I were around to join control, everybody from that clan (now) seems happy, skilled and very close - something I wish I could have been a part of.

I guess if I were pushed I would say I regret that I didn't join mayhem makers. A lot of my friends from valhalla and higher force joined them on their pures on closing.

One thing you don't regret is skipping TLP trips to play dmm with foe :)

mihu the monkey

pures are fun, i should have made one way earlier.

i also stuck with private servers for too long after osrs came back (was playing p servers until 2016)