don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

whats your favorite e-sports team

Divine

mihu the monkey

but the team that i liked the most in videogames was the old na'vi from dota 2: dendi, artstyle, xboct, lightofheaven and puppey that was the dream team they played yolo as fuck

Used to play against Optic quite a bit on CoD 5 WaW in 3v3's and 4v4's SnD. We used to go back and forth quite a bit before they recruited Scump and took off from there. Stopped playing as competitively after MW2. Still a fan of Optic even though Nadeshot is shit at the game and doesn't even play anymore xD. 

7 hours ago, Colin said:

Used to play against Optic quite a bit on CoD 5 WaW in 3v3's and 4v4's SnD. We used to go back and forth quite a bit before they recruited Scump and took off from there. Stopped playing as competitively after MW2. Still a fan of Optic even though Nadeshot is shit at the game and doesn't even play anymore xD. 

so u were basically a semi pro cod player lmfao??? wow

On March 28, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Rainz said:

so u were basically a semi pro cod player lmfao??? wow

Yea I was pretty nice back in the day man. Give me an mp40 with juggy and I can drop a 20 bomb in SnD pubs and gbs.

1 minute ago, Colin said:

Yea I was pretty nice back in the day man. Give me an mp40 with juggy and I can drop a 20 bomb in SnD pubs and gbs.

respect my guy i use to snipe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...