Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

[Foe F2P PK Trip, Mar 31st, 2006]

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Pictures by Fear Figment:

It was a good trip. All 5 of us held our own againts swarms of level 80 full rune prayer/tele noobs. We made about half of them tele because we were all attacking the one person who's name we were spamming. We were organized, but they prayed against us, even when 1 person was attacking... very sad pkers...

But we held our own and a few members survived. We went to castlewars afterwards. Here are a few screenies.

My first 36 with whip.

It was fun overall. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture By G4me

For those of you that were there (or still alive) when the 74-76 runer clan came, good news. Me and slashi saw them in level 4 wild. I attacked their lurer (he was in guthix plate leading). Slashi hit him, the kid ran, and slashi binded. All the sudden, his entire clan sees he's low health, and turns on him. They all hit him, and the 76 in guthix plate gets barely out of reach. Luckily for us, his clan hit him a 6 2, and he died.

Below is the pic of his stuff, with a red box around it. The entire clan wanted me to share, but I told them thats what they get for running into foe during the f2p pk tripĀ  :lmao:

| Now thats what you called a "Clan of Noobs bsing" :P | This added by Ace~

Posted Image

If the pic won't show heres the link - http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guthixplate5wb.png