thoughts?

mihu the monkey

mihu the monkey
Just now, akkord said:

today i learned that leo travels by plane, like every other cunt on earth

i dont think that's the goal of the vid, the virtue signaling issue is tho

10 hours ago, mihuuuu said:

i dont think that's the goal of the vid, the virtue signaling issue is tho

Yeah he tries to discredit the guys climate activism just because he uses aircraft to travel, does he want leo to paddle a boat across the ocean?

mihu the monkey
9 minutes ago, akkord said:

Yeah he tries to discredit the guys climate activism just because he uses aircraft to travel, does he want leo to paddle a boat across the ocean?

bruh at no point during vid he condemns using an airplane, but since leo advocates for environmental problems and carbon reduction why is he flying eyebrow pluckers on private jets (focus on private) and consuming shitloads of oil (much much more than the average citizen) on yachts helis and whatnot. the hypocrisy is the problem here since his lifestyle doesn't match his environmental bullshit agenda ya feel me?

Edited by mihuuuu
1 hour ago, mihuuuu said:

bruh at no point during vid he condemns using an airplane, but since leo advocates for environmental problems and carbon reduction why is he flying eyebrow pluckers on private jets (focus on private) and consuming shitloads of oil (much much more than the average citizen) on yachts helis and whatnot. the hypocrisy is the problem here since his lifestyle doesn't match his environmental bullshit agenda ya feel me?

That makeup artist flew on a commercial airline, don't think many (if any) private jets can travel from sydney to new york. That point was actually pretty weak, the news outlet the reported it retracted their claim. Even if it was true, all he did was buy her a plane ticket. I'll agree that his lifestyle is extravagant for an environmentalist and that he isn't the best example of one. The real bullshit agenda is the video creator clutching at anything to try and discredit leo, and ignoring all the good shit he has done. but shouldn't expect an unbiased video from a climate change denier lmfao

• 5 weeks later...