should i get 99 range?

W3`

has anyone ever went from 90 range to 99 range using chins?

how many chins did u use? how much did it cost to go from 90-99 using chins?

should i blow my whole 35 mil on getting 99 range? ( also have in mind i can make like 1-2 mil a day if i tried )

i would get 86 ( almost 87 ) to 90 at like orgers or fire giants

Posted Image

thanks and please respond!

If you don't mind making money back then I would do it. I used to knive at fire giants and ogres. Soul wars is not bad, chinning at soul wars is decent. I think you would need about 25k chins + Prayer pots and supplies. If I was you try to get as high of level as possible without chinning. The cheaper the better.

Amount of experience needed / Experience gained an hour * Amount used in an hour.

5,346,332 / 160,000 * 1,200

Therefore, it will take 40097 Chinchompas to get 99 ranged from level 90.

(Note; Calculations were made without using the 'Eagle-Eye'-prayer, thus ranged potions are needed)

You will have to pay 27 Million GP for the chinchompas, and a whopping 13 Million GP for about 1K prayer pots.

Love your def, 26 def pride. And NO don't blow all your money on chins, rather train slayer with range.

Trust me only use chins if u got the money. Sw/Slayer it.

you go to the aids where there's a huge stack and hit that sht

Made me "Lol"... I've never chinned, personally.. But I've only gotten 99 range twice.

Love your def, 26 def pride. And NO don't blow all your money on chins, rather train slayer with range.

Trust me only use chins if u got the money. Sw/Slayer it.

Ranging slayer tasks is one of the most boring things in rs. But yeh, get 90 at slayer and chin @ sw from 90-99.

Chinned 99 Twice well worth it... chin til your bank is 10M then save that and make your bank back to 20M then spend 10M more etc so your not left with nothing and can afford trips