If you could meet up with 1 FOE member IRL

Danny

Well let's start with the fact that @Colin and I are business associates and have met plenty, and the boy @Peen came down to read leaderboards as well, so I will exclude them.

It would be shorter to make a list of people I would not meet up with at this point, now that everyone in the clan is pretty much an adult. @Zero is going to chill one of these times we go into the city. Honestly, I would kick divine in the cock, I would bitchslap holydreams, and guido is a sex offender, but pretty much anyone else is down to chill 

7 minutes ago, Luke said:

Well let's start with the fact that @Colin and I are business associates and have met plenty, and the boy @Peen came down to read leaderboards as well, so I will exclude them.

It would be shorter to make a list of people I would not meet up with at this point, now that everyone in the clan is pretty much an adult. @Zero is going to chill one of these times we go into the city. Honestly, I would kick divine in the cock, I would bitchslap holydreams, and guido is a sex offender, but pretty much anyone else is down to chill 

35 days left till imma rape yo tight jew ass 

Hard to pick just one tbh but if I had to then it would be a toss up between the boys coggy, steel and Kanye

But Liam's list is the best Frick picking just one