What would you do with 750M?

Jim

I always ask myself this. I don't know why I always think 750M, I just do.

I'd open my own village, just outside of a city. It would have about 10-20 houses, a pub, shops, a school, and all the other usual things that villages have. It would be gated/fenced, guarded, etc. Each house would have its own swimming pools, tennis court and other luxuries.

I'd offer rent free homes to family and friends, then any spare homes would go to homeless/poor people who I figured deserved it.

I'd run my own education system. School would finish at the age of 14, from then on 7 hours, Monday-Friday would be constant training in a career of the persons choice (Ie, a sport). I'd pay experts in that feild to train each person until said child became a professional in that career.

When that person is earning 100M a year for play football or some shit we would work out a system in which they would pay me back in installments.

I'd then keep enough money to fund my village, with an extra 10 millions, then the rest would go to the RSPCA.

In b4 l0l id buy ags!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• gfdgfd

• Shut Up Kid

Move to spain or sumet with my best mate. House on the beach, get a load of jet ski's and speed boats etc, clubbin at night. Just do whatever I want for the rest of my life.

edit: oooh u mean irl, i'd buy a part of the amazon rainforest then hire like militia for a dollar a day to guard it from anyone trying to get in, i'd also hire contractors to build a well for every single village in africa, then bank the rest, and spend the interest on luxuries.

Move to spain or sumet with my best mate. House on the beach, get a load of jet ski's and speed boats etc, clubbin at night. Just do whatever I want for the rest of my life.

^ this only i would go live in Miami and become a member of the bangbros community ^_^
Creamie pies

I would keep 400M for a house family ect. Donate rest to stem cell research cancer aspca and a well in err village in africa. Oh yeah. Buy a trident missile sub and camp outside of china until nuclear holocaust. 

I would keep 400M for a house family ect. Donate rest to stem cell research cancer aspca and a well in err village in africa. Oh yeah. Buy a trident missile sub and camp outside of china until nuclear holocaust. 

I had 'sort of' the same ideas xD.

I would donate to stem cell research :p, and get an army sub for hiding when its needed ^^.

Then for the luxury parrt, I'd buy an Ferrari Enzo, move with my girl to the most beatiful house in a hot place, like Miami, Spain, JAMAICA :D ( looks at Thug  :shifty: :ph43r: )

The houses idea of Jim would be hard, not everything can be bought with money :o.

Bows 0n Fire

Merch IRL, donate my merch profits to worthy causes.  Repeat.  And when I know I'm gonna die soon, donate the original balance to worthy causes.  I'd save enough (50-100M) for future generations of family to be just a little comfortable  :D

I'd lose my personality and become an incredibly powerhungry individual.

Way to be optimistic  ;)