Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

My fellow americans

Divine

98.2% chance that hillary would win. How corrupt can you be? Hopefully you are all starting to see the light on how biased the media is. Picking and choosing biased over-sampled polls.

Mainstream media at its finest. Educate yourselves and stop watching MSNBC CNN and FOX News.

Edited by Donald J. Trump

maybe liberals shouldn't be dickheads to white people & trump would've never been president. I don't think calling White people more importantly white men (biggest voting population) sexist/racist/misogynistic is smart, but hey if liberals want to blame white people for their problems then they can deal with this problem as well :>

0e0c9615a6ac0200e5f5e18be3190e3b.png

b3c61f65b754f7bccd888060397d60d0.png

Edited by Doopy
mihu the monkey
7 minutes ago, Doopy said:

maybe liberals shouldn't be dickheads to white people & trump would've never been president. I don't think calling White people more importantly white men (biggest voting population) sexist/racist/misogynistic is smart, but hey if liberals want to blame white people for their problems then they can deal with this problem as well :>

0e0c9615a6ac0200e5f5e18be3190e3b.png

b3c61f65b754f7bccd888060397d60d0.png

l0l

I guess the media was biased against Brexit too? No, no, no it's not. People just don't admit in polls when they're going to vote for something absolutely deplorable like a hate mongering entitled white privilege cunt. 

2 hours ago, Luke said:

I guess the media was biased against Brexit too? No, no, no it's not. People just don't admit in polls when they're going to vote for something absolutely deplorable like a hate mongering entitled white privilege cunt. 

if you honestly think the media WASNT biased against trump you really worry me. Cmon luke you seem like a fairly smart guy (not exactly sure how much education you have actually recieved but you're def smarter than 90% of the people on these forums)... you said it yourself, the man is a hate mongering entitle white privileged cunt, obviously the media was going to be somewhat against him and pro hillary... most mainstream news sources that are considered reliable are in fact liberal anyway... you think the predictions didnt take into account the people who just wouldnt admit they were trump? of course they did, and they still were saying how hillary was going to easily win. 

1 hour ago, mlaK said:

Does our warlord support trump? 

Jesus.

F710nzm.jpg

That being said, the fact of the matter is Trump performed better with non-white groups than Mitt Romney did in 2012 but people still call him a racist. Pay to play politics is DONE. The corruption is DONE. Now at this point, its a republican majority in the white house since 1928. The iran deal and "affordable" care act are soon going to be examples of failure in our history books and obamas legacy gone. We had 8 years and couldn't get it right, obviously people wanted change. It could have been Bernie (corruption and poor choice by DNC) and I would have preferred it to be Bernie but that in itself is the reason why Trump won.

Edited by Donald J. Trump
1 hour ago, Donald J. Trump said:

F710nzm.jpg

That being said, the fact of the matter is Trump performed better with non-white groups than Mitt Romney did in 2012 but people still call him a racist. Pay to play politics is DONE. The corruption is DONE. Now at this point, its a republican majority in the white house since 1928. The iran deal and "affordable" care act are soon going to be examples of failure in our history books and obamas legacy gone. We had 8 years and couldn't get it right, obviously people wanted change. It could have been Bernie (corruption and poor choice by DNC) and I would have preferred it to be Bernie but that in itself is the reason why Trump won.

Grab em by the pussy

Fuck me. Boris Johnson and Trump squaring up to Putin.

Lets just hope that the old saying "never argue with a stupid person, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" comes into play.

18 hours ago, Mikitka said:

if you honestly think the media WASNT biased against trump you really worry me. Cmon luke you seem like a fairly smart guy (not exactly sure how much education you have actually recieved but you're def smarter than 90% of the people on these forums)... you said it yourself, the man is a hate mongering entitle white privileged cunt, obviously the media was going to be somewhat against him and pro hillary... most mainstream news sources that are considered reliable are in fact liberal anyway... you think the predictions didnt take into account the people who just wouldnt admit they were trump? of course they did, and they still were saying how hillary was going to easily win. 

You think the media was biased because they predicted Hillary to win? No. Polls were inaccurate because people didn't admit they were voting for Trump who ultimately ended up voting for him. And the media bias thing is so fucking laughable. We have conservative media like breitbart and drudge report who are still acting like Hillary is going to face criminal charges. The same people who ran with Comey's announcement some week ago and acted as if this was some damning new evidence instead of more of the same.

The media bias goes both ways and you are a fool if you think otherwise. Trump supporters bought the propaganda, and conservative propaganda was smart enough to convince people "hey, the system is against you, Hillary is a criminal, and anything you hear otherwise is just the typical political machine and biased media pumping out stores".

Such a ridiculous election that puts a spotlight on the failures of the social media era and the irresponsibility of modern voters. Truly and utterly disgraceful. Come back to me in 3 years and lemme know wuu4. Trump's policies benefit the rich. I'll be chilling.