[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

The Weight loss Journey

Motif

So i've been working a really physical job where at the start I just wanted to quit didn't realize how unfit I had become.

I've gone from 86 Kgs (189 Lbs) to 70 Kgs (154 Lbs) in 3 months not eating clean or anything still eating same old take aways 1-2 times a week and having what ever the rest of the week.
I know I can do so much better I do 20-30k steps a day at work over a 10 hour peroid of running,walking,jogging lifting general equipment 10-30kgs also spraying weeds with a 20KG sprayer on my back walking up and down hills.

I'm wanting to do more though after work and wanting to go on a strict diet I'm just wanting some advice I was good at bulking but was never much of a cardio person until now.

Any routines,diets,advice? 

Kinda stating the obvious but you'll lose weight as long as CI<CO. Even though I like doing fitness/weightlifting myself purely for calorie burning it's pretty ass. My advice would just be get a cardio routine (get an 30-60 minute bike/walk in if you can), and eat clean (calculate your TDEE, subtract like 500 or so calories a day) and most importantly be consistent.

mihu the monkey

to pack on muscle make sure you are doing some sort of strength training AND PROGRESSING, getting consistent calories and nutrients (15-20% over your daily expenditure) and a good amount of protein (there's debate on the ratio but 2g/kg of weight is a good start)

4 hours ago, mihuuuu said:

to pack on muscle make sure you are doing some sort of strength training AND PROGRESSING, getting consistent calories and nutrients (15-20% over your daily expenditure) and a good amount of protein (there's debate on the ratio but 2g/kg of weight is a good start)

I run like 40-50kms in 4 days (+-10km/day), eat around 1200 kcal (using herbalife shakes (1 in the morning and 1 4-5hrs later + dinner)), I only drink water or ice tea green (22kcal/100ml), I eat NOTHING after 8pm (not even fruit,...), eat a lot of pineapples

lost 8kgs in less than 2 months

Came from 87,5kg to somewhere 79kg rn, bf 15% and about 39% musclemass 

To lose weight via diet you wanna find out your BMR then subtract 300 calories from it and aim to eat that amount every day. This'll help you naturally lose weight while still being healthy, combine it with cardio and you're gonna lose all your fat in a matter of months, its not like your huge now.

Bulking is then the opposite, find out your BMR after your cut and add 300 calories to it, then you need to work on your gym routine. If you don't wanna go to the gym then you can incorporate crunches, pull ups & push ups into your daily routine along with the cardio field work you've already got going.

GL being healthy friend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

70kg is ideal...but i would prefer like atleast 80 or 75 defined depend on ur body type...so u look like  abeast :D eggs, goat cheese,  cottage cheese, HIT training.... low carbs and just abs everyday