[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

UK fixtures this weekend 22/10/16

Cash Gordon

I limit myself to a £20 4 fold accumulator each week.

I've looked at a few fixtures and it looks like a half decent week for a bet with some of the top teams (across the divisions) are playing the not so in form teams.

Does anyone like a bet?

If so, what u looking at?

6 hours ago, Jordai said:

fk betting breh gl if ur betting

I've done ok so far 8 weeks in 4 winning accas 

20 a week so £160 in

And I've had 

So I'm well in profit. Call it £800

Only bet with what your willing to lose though.

Got lucky this weekend and won £17 off £5: Had West Ham, Stoke, Newcastle and Bayern. West Ham scored in the last minute and it should have been called offside but hey-ho, I'll take it.

I started with £20 when I was at university and since then I've withdrawn something like £4,000 from my account (it has been 4 years though!). Each time I work back up to £120, I'll take £100 out and leave £20 in to play with. Like you said, I only bet what I'm willing to lose. Normally do a 3/4 fold accumulator - most of the time I'll have 2 prem games and then maybe a Budasliga and a La Liga one which are slightly easier to call just to push the odds up a little bit. 

2 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Got lucky this weekend and won £17 off £5: Had West Ham, Stoke, Newcastle and Bayern. West Ham scored in the last minute and it should have been called offside but hey-ho, I'll take it.

I started with £20 when I was at university and since then I've withdrawn something like £4,000 from my account (it has been 4 years though!). Each time I work back up to £120, I'll take £100 out and leave £20 in to play with. Like you said, I only bet what I'm willing to lose. Normally do a 3/4 fold accumulator - most of the time I'll have 2 prem games and then maybe a Budasliga and a La Liga one which are slightly easier to call just to push the odds up a little bit. 

grats on ur wins pal.