Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Debate #3 ~ Trump vs Clinton

Chase

fucking hell how can you be so retarded & be a council of foe

hillary fucked him (and i hate her), his temperament was fucking terrible, he interrupted her again and again, couldn't answer half the fucking questions correctly

complete farce of an election

I don't really get too involved in order for My opinion to be broadcast, but what I do know is;

- All 43 presidents of the US have been related.

- This farce called an "election" shows that America is a one party state. Both Democrats and Republicans work for the agenda of the Illuminati.

- They are both puppets, your vote does not count!

Could go on forever and a day, it's all conspiracy. I've spent a fair few hours (when I used to get high) researching this and alot of it makes sense. David icke's books and YouTube videos will show u some unearthed truth about it all.

Edited by Cash Gordon
Punctuality
4 hours ago, Fred said:

fucking hell how can you be so retarded & be a council of foe

hillary fucked him (and i hate her), his temperament was fucking terrible, he interrupted her again and again, couldn't answer half the fucking questions correctly

complete farce of an election

really bc thats not what the polls say... back to oldschool boards for you! 

1 hour ago, Chase said:

really bc thats not what the polls say... back to oldschool boards for you! 

legit moron die in hell

edit: maybe that was a bit harsh

okay here goes

you're like a politically retarded version of @danny

Edited by Fred
10 hours ago, Fred said:

legit moron die in hell

edit: maybe that was a bit harsh

okay here goes

you're like a politically retarded version of @danny

you know absolutely nothing about this campaign, go back to your queen you old idiotic moron 

6 hours ago, Chase said:

you know absolutely nothing about this campaign, go back to your queen you old idiotic moron 

lol i guarantee i know more about this election and the candidates including stein and johnson than you

and that i can perceive all the candidates faults and the reasons behind them being unacceptable presidents

you, on the other hand, are blinded by downs syndrome

3 hours ago, Fred said:

lol i guarantee i know more about this election and the candidates including stein and johnson than you

and that i can perceive all the candidates faults and the reasons behind them being unacceptable presidents

you, on the other hand, are blinded by downs syndrome

You sir know nothing, you know only propaganda from social media and the biased news sites. It's nice to see past all the bullshit that people post on social media and biased news sites unlike you.  

??? I watch the debates, read shit loads of articles (slating both Hillary & Trump) and come to my own informed decisions based on each candidates stance on the issues...

I doubt you've done half as much as me and you will support Trump till he literally murders someone on stage

swing states are leaning trump? 

no, no, it's not going to be a tight race because 96% of polls have Hillary already having enough EC votes before the swing states are event  decided

propaganda wise who is more ill informed.. Trump supporters or EoP members?