Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Trump Vs Clinton Debate

King Koer Jr

donald trump fucked big time during the middle of the debate, clinton won this debate hands down

Edited by King Koer Jr

It's amazing.. He got fact-checked hard, basically, Clinton bodied him in that debate. He didn't even bring up the email server when discussing cybersecurity. That was a friggin' bone thrown his way. And yet, his supporters firmly believe he handily won that. I don't think I know a niche of American society quite as ill-informed, bombastic, and just generally awful as Trump supporters.

Racism is funny when it's a joke. The shit he says is fucked. Get informed. 

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

It's amazing.. He got fact-checked hard, basically, Clinton bodied him in that debate. He didn't even bring up the email server when discussing cybersecurity. That was a friggin' bone thrown his way. And yet, his supporters firmly believe he handily won that. I don't think I know a niche of American society quite as ill-informed, bombastic, and just generally awful as Trump supporters.

Racism is funny when it's a joke. The shit he says is fucked. Get informed. 

Yeah Trump could of easily won this debate at the very start, he completely bodied clinton in the first 30 minutes, if he would of mentioned the emails and benghazi i think he could easily kod her in round 1. He fucked up big time when he mentioned former NYC mayor rudy giuliani's stop and frisk program where he praised it, even though that law was so racially movitated and everyone knew it lmfao. Soon as that happened Trump just rambled nonsense and went off the top, which he always does, but he needs to go watch some Bernie sanders vs Clinton debates from the previous months and actually prepare for the debate and not go off the top.

dude chase you are seriously still in your right mind supporting trump?? you are council now, things in your life  need to change for that position to stick. btw gz on council :P

5 minutes ago, Chase said:

still think trump will win though, Hilary looked "fake" with the weird cringe smiling and laughing last night lol 

typical

watches a debate

makes zero comments about the issues

one candidate looks "fake" and other nonsense observations

MUST BE TRUMP TIME

fkn mongoloids 

Just now, Luke said:

typical

watches a debate

makes zero comments about the issues

one candidate looks "fake" and other nonsense observations

MUST BE TRUMP TIME

fkn mongoloids 

ill release my tax report when you release the 33k emails you deleted. 

He won almost every snap poll following the debate. I think most centipedes expected much more considering we know what he's capable of and wanted him to say the kind of stuff he says in his rallies. I think Hillary's lies and Holt's bombardment of unfair questions along with Trump's ability to restrain from saying some of the stuff I know he wanted to say won it for him. People were able to see that he isn't the crazy person the media makes him out to be.

We still have two more debates. The next debate the moderator will ask questions submitted by voters, and I think Trump will start unloading the heavy ammunition we all wanted to see in this last debate. The third and final debate will be hosted by fox and I believe this is the debate he's going to save most of his material for.

He's already starting to turn solid blue states into battlegrounds. I still predict a landslide victory.

Just now, David said:

He won almost every snap poll following the debate. I think most centipedes expected much more considering we know what he's capable of and wanted him to say the kind of stuff he says in his rallies. I think Hillary's lies and Holt's bombardment of unfair questions along with Trump's ability to restrain from saying some of the stuff I know he wanted to say won it for him. People were able to see that he isn't the crazy person the media makes him out to be.

We still have two more debates. The next debate the moderator will ask questions submitted by voters, and I think Trump will start unloading the heavy ammunition we all wanted to see in this last debate. The third and final debate will be hosted by fox and I believe this is the debate he's going to save most of his material for.

He's already starting to turn solid blue states into battlegrounds. I still predict a landslide victory.

not sure if dumb or just stupid 

why does restraining from vulgar insults somehow work out to a major positive 

4 minutes ago, David said:

this forum is actually ass wtf is this

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

why does restraining from vulgar insults somehow work out to a major positive

Because a large argument against him is "Is this man capable of not being baited into blowing the world up?"

He showed he wouldn't be baited and that he has a good temperament.

Even if he were inclined to use nuclear weapons, which he said last night he'd use as a means of retaliation to someone using them first, he'd also have to get permission from the secretary of defense.

Donald Trump is a fucking embarrassment. He never states any facts, and its always "those" or "them". Has he done any research into what he's talking about? In the video he didn't mention any specific fact that was relevant to the topic of being the president and the responsibilities that come along with it.. He's extremely childish and runs off silly sentences that he knows his dumb fuck supporters will applaud. It's like he expected sympathy for not saying nasty things about Hilary lmfao.

I hate both of these candidates but Donald Trump is some next level idiot. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

>most of the world is muslim

i rest my case

do some fucking research idiot

wait did you just personify a typical trump supporter

but yeah you probably know more than the average bear, you got some yuge facts 

I'm not from the States but I feel as though the people that are going to vote for Trump, are also the ones that wouldn't really pay attention to this debate and their vote would not have necessarily have been swung by it's outcome. 

Probably not equip well enough to make that statement and it's probably incredibly narrow-minded to think that way - but my view of the man is so low, that I just can't fathom how people can vote for him without being complete and utter imbeciles. 

2 hours ago, `Ben said:

I'm not from the States but I feel as though the people that are going to vote for Trump, are also the ones that wouldn't really pay attention to this debate and their vote would not have necessarily have been swung by it's outcome. 

Probably not equip well enough to make that statement and it's probably incredibly narrow-minded to think that way - but my view of the man is so low, that I just can't fathom how people can vote for him without being complete and utter imbeciles. 

You are narrow minded for having an opinion based on nothing but a feeling.