shoulder injury

mihu the monkey

mihu the monkey

any1 here ever had shoulder problems?

I've just been diagnosed with tendonitis on the totator cuff tendon (forgot which one) of my left shoulder which is popularly known as shoulder impingement. This been slowing my progress for a while now and even causing imbalances from left to right side, this fucked my left scapula stability and my left chest flexibility and activation (i literally feel my right chest work while only my left shoulder work on the bench press, for example. I don't fucking know what's up and no doctor has been able to help so far)

mihu the monkey

it really sucks man because i've been stuck with no gym progress for like 6 months now, especially on the exercises that matter the most to me (OHP, bench press and weighted pullup)

i just need to find the right professional to fix me up

Shoulder and prevent rotator cuff problems will be a shoulder joint to avoid repetition movements. 
In particular, prolonged and repeated upper arms elevated position to expose the rotator cuff inflammation . 
Correct posture and work without a break are important .

@mihuuuu