• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin

• Ethan|Unicornz

• RawErrors

• Mester

possible list of things which are commonly acive in britain that begin with the letter B:

- Beastiality?

Considering they just unblocked "Buttfuckering" from chat...perhaps the skill is Buttfuckering. Higher level, the more colorful and lengthy dildos available to use.

GENIUS

Im chalk full of em

yeah, whered you get the new skill thing from?

from the "new year message" on the rs front page.

So, what is the new year going to bring? For one, we want to continue producing quests at the rate and quality that we have been, which means expanding the most popular storylines and bringing a couple to dramatic conclusions. Weā€™ll also be casting a critical eye over our existing skills, searching for holes, and filling them with new training activities and rewards. Thatā€™s before we even mention the new skill that is coming in 2010! And yes, there will be new combat equipment as well, and also a new Grandmaster quest ā€“ but more on that closer to release.

who reads that shit?

People who play the better half of the gameĀ  :nice:

my rsn atm is Tidal W Av E so i hope it's sailing, gonna stand on the banks of the river and be like "flash2:wave:oh nooooooo". yeah my rs life

Brewing will have to be my guess.

Brewing is allready included in cooking, but there is still a chance. If the new skill is brewing, it would be like farming, just 24 hours of waiting on two barrels of cider.

Showing us, ONCE AGAIN, how retarded jagex is.

Any idea what new skill is gonna beĀ  :nice:

Also since the new weapons and old school pkers clashed into 09 prod whats gonna be 10 prodĀ  ;o

I have no idea, but when they say 2010..it means you have to wait to december lol