[ Council ] Rob

[UFC] McGregor vs Diaz II [WHO WILL IN?]

Divine

McGregor vs Diaz II Who Will Win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. McGregor vs Diaz II Who Will Win?

• Connor McGregor
    • Nate Diaz

Mcgregor got this in the bag, last match he had him all the time then he got too confident and just started playing with him and ended up getting a reality check. I feel that hes learnt this and will now just focus to destroying the cunt.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Mcgregor got this in the bag, last match he had him all the time then he got too confident and just started playing with him and ended up getting a reality check. I feel that hes learnt this and will now just focus to destroying the cunt.

Pretty much this

3 hours ago, Jake said:

pretty much

same thing will happen this fight, mcgregor will tire himself out and eventually lose power in his shots, diaz will end up choking him out.

3rd or 4th round

Conor didn't do too badly last time, was getting the better shots in, he just lost concentration, got rocked, took Nate to the ground out of fear of being knocked out and it didn't work out.

The way I see it, Conor has to knock Nate out in the first couple of rounds or it will be very difficult to win.

I hope Conor wins though.

9 hours ago, Jake said:

7 hours ago, Psycho said:

Pretty much this

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

pretty much

LMFAO. Nate isnt getting KOED by some tiny irish twat. Nate is gonna grind out the win again, hes gonna tire him out lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Kurama said:

LMFAO. Nate isnt getting KOED by some tiny irish twat. Nate is gonna grind out the win again, hes gonna tire him out lmfao. 

He wasn't tired out last fight he just got too cocky He was fucking hammering nate the entire match.

42 minutes ago, Jake said:

He wasn't tired out last fight he just got too cocky He was fucking hammering nate the entire match.

conor tried to ko nate in the 1st round like he said he was going to do and he tired himself out doing so

2 hours ago, Jake said:

lmfao lmfao im done

First fight McGregor predicted a first round KO so he was inefficient with his energy in the first round trying to get the KO but the weight division is different to the one hes champion in so it allowed for Diaz to be able to take more punches. I think he was way over confident in the first fight and we're gonna see a different and more intelligent McGregor this fight. hopefully he wont have his hands down the whole fight again and eat punches lmao.