Built up a new bike

Dilbert

0220c844f958e37a1b22da59132bc07f.png

Feels really good to be on this thing. Need to get used to my freecoaster before i put my pegs on. Gonna be spending a lot of time of this baby until the snow falls :wub2:

39 minutes ago, Allan said:

look like fat tires tho?

Yah they are pretty beefy. 2.4 in the front 2.3 in the back. Good for impact on big drops. Built up a street machine. 

27 minutes ago, Beuth said:

sick! what's your set up? frame bars etc

and good lad for running brake less :P

Wtp trust frame, fiend reynolds bars 8.75, salt plus topload stem, eclat headset, snm xl pitchforks, primo n4fl front hub to a primo rim with hub guards, primo freemix freecoaster to a primo rim with hub guards, eclat fireball tires 2.4 and 2.3, eclat contra pedals, eclat filter grips, eclat venom plastic pegs (not on my bike right now), salt plus cranks, salt plus 25t sproket, eclat chain and bsd safari seat. 

56 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Wtp trust frame, fiend reynolds bars 8.75, salt plus topload stem, eclat headset, snm xl pitchforks, primo n4fl front hub to a primo rim with hub guards, primo freemix freecoaster to a primo rim with hub guards, eclat fireball tires 2.4 and 2.3, eclat contra pedals, eclat filter grips, eclat venom plastic pegs (not on my bike right now), salt plus cranks, salt plus 25t sproket, eclat chain and bsd safari seat. 

sexy asf

footage is needed now ty :P

21 minutes ago, Beuth said:

sexy asf

footage is needed now ty :P

It's in the works :p ill try to drop an edit on here before winter.