[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Signature Please - r4p1dz

R 4 P 1 D Z

Hey guys wassup, Dunno if you guys know me (Most of the old pures will) I am R 4 P 1 D Z - Long story short, I got hacked ages ago - quit for like 2 years with a on and off period now i'm back with a new pure

Which is called - Grow Weeed

So here is my request -

* Text on image: Grow Weeed

* Specific Images (links must be supplied !):

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/1990074.jpg/

* Colour Scheme:

Green & Black

* Size (in pixels):

390x120

* Animations: -

Flashing in and out saying "Gettin High Tonight?"

* Things to avoid (what you don't want in your image):

Up to you I mean your the GFX'er You know best.  

If somebody could do this for me I would be so greatful, Thank you.

lolol, can't right click it to copy it, but i can zoom to 100% and print screen, failed attempt to stop image stealin'.

ill try sort something out in the next day or so.

:o `stef i love you!  i aint seen you in absoloutley ages how ya bin mate ;)?

CJ I love you too mate :D i finally got the forum acc sorted lol.. haha had to get alex to make me an acc cause it wouldnt work for me lol :(

Jim I was Ex Ko Pures, Ex Fatality, Ex Final Ownage Elite. But when I was in Fatality I was close with all the Foe Leaders/Members - Closer with them than I was with the Fi Leaders P.S They love me So I get Clan Ally ;).

Stef ;) nice 1 sexy GJ on that, I just broke up with 1 of my girls :(.. ah well im working on her mate at the moment she works with me :o ;) lol. It's all good I go college, Passed driving, and I have a part time job now on saturdays and sundays so its all kooool ;) ;) :D.

Jim I was Ex Ko Pures, Ex Fatality, Ex Final Ownage Elite. But when I was in Fatality I was close with all the Foe Leaders/Members - Closer with them than I was with the Fi Leaders P.S They love me So I get Clan Ally ;).

Stef ;) nice 1 sexy GJ on that, I just broke up with 1 of my girls :(.. ah well im working on her mate at the moment she works with me :o ;) lol. It's all good I go college, Passed driving, and I have a part time job now on saturdays and sundays so its all kooool ;) ;) :D.

I'm EX KO too. Not many of us around anymore :(

Ayt c0nn0r , can ya choose any image of your choice ( A Girl , Sexy ) ;) lol.. Same text and etc jus diff pic :).  :victory:. When you get time that is no hurry there mate jus sort out what your doing first :).

lmao d72 made me laugh.

ethan its kool il use it as a temporary signature i like it though mate :) 1 suggestion can you change the font on it and make the G of Grow and W of weeed in capitals please?..

Also could you move the ganja leave to the left with the account name "Grow Weeed" to the right, only if you can do it though :) thank you mate