Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A content suggestion I've been working on. Mage Arena 2.

LieV2

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4uubjh/suggestionmage_arena_expansion_a_little_added/

Just posted a content suggestion I've been working on, on the subreddit (/r/2007scape). As many of you probably won't have an account I'll put it here. Unfortunately the picture is too big to be put on the forums so I'll just link it. If you do have a Reddit account and genuinely like the idea, go and upvote/leave a comment if you want. 

Use the zoom in feature to look around and read it. 

http://i.imgur.com/tCUSjBl.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^

HERE IS THE PICTURE

Edited by LieV2

Looks great from what I gather -- I love the idea of the empowered god staves (storing runes and double drain rate will make normal magic much more viable)

1 hour ago, Able said:

Looks great from what I gather -- I love the idea of the empowered god staves (storing runes and double drain rate will make normal magic much more viable)

2 hours ago, Zack said:

looks good but dangerous clanwars won't happen 

I believe the only reason we're being withheld it, and correctly so, is because of how prevalent luring was. It was really detrimental to the game, but if that could be solved I believe it'd pass. 

• 3 months later...