Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

What Is Going Wrong In France?

Craig

Many of you might not be aware but today a priest had his throat sliced whilst in church, they claimed to be from IS. Now we cannot possible blame "Muslims" because that is entirety untrue, because if it was then we would all be dead by now seeming how many muslims are in the world.

8e86678a11834f3fca2ce715bacb9f77.png

What is the problem, and how can it be possibly solved without causing to much drama and offence to people. 

8f69e0b6e1eb849346e689d3476f2ddc.png

40a8b2366fbca81f18879ed252372b32.png

cd20177eb503bdde73f0f1fe26ae8408.png

8d0f0fbbfec7bf069fa247eba0f57f35.png

Hopefully this can be a civil debate without any racism or anything aimed at any culture or religion.

462f04236847c9e62a5f2931e04f12ad.png

Edited by Craig
6 minutes ago, Doopy said:

Islam is just an out-dated religion. In the Quran it states that women are property & gays should be stoned to death (Or in this day in age, thrown off buildings). Arabic people wouldn't be on the news as much as they are if they didn't follow that retarded ass religion. 

well lets hope the whole world turns gay then lmfao

You can't deny that there are a lot of muslims killing people in the name of their God. Saying it has nothing to do with Islam is way too easy. What's the % of Catholics/Jews/... who are terrorists ? Compare it to Islam if you want your point to actually be worth something.

All you have to do is read a few extracts from their book to realize how people can easily be convinced they will go to heaven by killing 86 year old people and running over 6 year old girls.

Speaking of which, they're following the steps of a man who married a 6 year old girl and allegedly waited 3 years before he fucked her.

Nowadays, people hesitate before they consider going to a concert, busy shopping mall, or any crowded place really. I'm fucking tired of seeing my country go to shit because of muslims.

Just now, Marc|Criti said:

anyway this thread will probably be an echo chamber of muslim hate

Hence why i brought up the topic.

I want people to realize if "Muslims" were all the same we would be dead by now.

Yes some are absolute nutters and would happily cut your head off but some are nice decent people who don't beat their wives and have sex with children. 

Just now, Craig said:

Hence why i brought up the topic.

I want people to realize if "Muslims" were all the same we would be dead by now.

Yes some are absolute nutters and would happily cut your head off but some are nice decent people who don't beat their wives and have sex with children. 

Yet there are absolute nutters in every religion. You don't see them killing for their God though any main religion besides Islam.

These "nutters" are applying some of what's written in the Qu'ran. So what stops other muslims from committing the same atrocities? Their humanity?

• 1 month later...