don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Welcome back!

Kris

The update that was done today is an upgrade to the latest IPB version among some other changes, this was needed and brings us with a lot of new functionality and improvements to security.

A lot of things have been added/changed, most things got a lot easier. There are still some things that need to be done, but these will be done ASAP, but the forums are ready for use. Some posts/topics may look a bit weird, but that is because these still need to be rebuild (we have backgrounds tasks running for this ATM)

I hope you guys like our new forum and feel free to give any feedback/report bugs. 

Just now, Kris said:

what exactly? the theme?

Yeah its very odd, but that being said I am never a big fan of change at first so this may grow on me.

As usual goodjob Kris/Bjorn and thanks for everything you have been doing

15 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Where are all the people on the ml and my awards?

Awards will be added again by the ranks. They did not transfer over with the new version.

Tomorrow most of the other works is getting finalised.

tbh u should keep the square avatars. i always thought they look better than the circle ones. the background picture also looks kinda default. other than that it looks great

for those complaining about missing pictures and links:

ask yourselves: what is more important, account/IP security or this?

thank you Kris and thanks to all donators and people that help improving forums. instead of complaining, please find a way to help out and report missing features for us to fix

tbh not a fan of the blue background and the complete white middle, but it will probably grow on me. Regardless, looks nice gj

1 hour ago, Uaex V Jad said:

for those complaining about missing pictures and links:

ask yourselves: what is more important, account/IP security or this?

thank you Kris and thanks to all donators and people that help improving forums. instead of complaining, please find a way to help out and report missing features for us to fix