Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

kq guide for pures.

Alcohol

A small tip: Instead of just hugging range pray at the 2nd part, just switch between mage/range. Sometimes I end up killing it with just 1 food. so I can do 2 kills 1 trip.

A small tip: Instead of just hugging range pray at the 2nd part, just switch between mage/range. Sometimes I end up killing it with just 1 food. so I can do 2 kills 1 trip.

What do you mean? You can't flick KQ

What do you mean? You can't flick KQ

That's true, but you can try to predict, like: If it uses 4 rang attacks in a row, pray mage. (I know it'll still be 50/50 the next hit, but It's just a little game you can do while killing KQ)

If you're lucky, you can predict all next hits and literally survive with 0 food. 

If you're unlucky, well you lose some food, but still manage to kill it.

Edited by Rolexx

Strong guide, do you usually use all your food? If not why not more switches? 

its really rng based

in 30 kills i got 2 clutch kills( 3 times bgs specced and zeros)

If i struggle to do Zulrah (lack of patience and willingness to learn it anymore) will i struggle with this?

Edited by Craig

Would love to get the pet if I were 75 Attack. Seems WAY too grindy with 60 Attack though.

If you have a dragon warhammer it makes it significantly easier ;)

yes otherwise whit anchor it is so aids lmao, i did about 70kills whit it and wanted to kms

If i struggle to do Zulrah (lack of patience and willingness to learn it anymore) will i struggle with this?

Eh kills can take up to 10 mins

Nice guide man :)

The most effient way is to use a main to kill first phase, same time have your pure logged out in the area after you kill it log in on pure and do the second phase that way you can do a few kills a trip and you'll end up getting loot on pure.

Edited by Psycho
On 14-7-2016 at 5:06 PM, Psycho said:

Nice guide man :)

The most effient way is to use a main to kill first phase, same time have your pure logged out in the area after you kill it log in on pure and do the second phase that way you can do a few kills a trip and you'll end up getting loot on pure.

Didnt they patched that?