What would you do?

Drew

Hey guys, my ex is really pissing me off, and i have nudes of her, and i promised her a long ass time ago i would never show anyone, and like, it means a ton to her, but she is being a dick to me, would you post them up everywhere?

Drew

Drew.. I will exchange with you? What age is she I got about 30+ fw messages from girls 15-17 if you're young :D Not sending to jail bat0rs though.

No.. thats fucking sad.. she trusted you with that.. and no matter what happens you shouldnt give them out...

not to anyone she knows anyway....... u could post them here perhaps :)

I posted my ex girls pics in her brah on these forums lol.

Couldn't give a shit. I must admit though that I just don't give a shit cuz she became kind of a slut like a year after she got with me :p. Sad to see her nice body gets wasted, only ugly ppl can turn into sluts ^^.

Lmao Thug ... yeah I may dig them up for FOE... we'll see :), and for the dude on the first place, attention whore? I'm simply asking a question in "OFF TOPIC" where things like this are discussed.