Shared internet

Ultra

Recently we got my sister got a new laptop because i never let her on mine lol. But the problem is we are now sharing our wireless internet...

I can notice now how I'm lagging when we are online at the same time or when she is downloading smth so my question is...

Is there any way I can reduce her bandwith/speed to like 10% and make it give me 90% so I don't lagg or something like that?

I can access her laptop to change it etc but I just don't know how if someone can help me that would be great  :victory:

Ultra

Barrage her and then spec her with d claws ...

and if that dont work sit on her laptop

and if that dont work break her laptop..

and if that dont work break her...

and if that dont work im shit outa ideas =/

^^^ Wtf, Got a IQ of 2 `Jamesy?

But umm, if your the internet host, you can restrict the sharer to certain things.

I C0NN0R I

Can you port forward and create firewall rules on a wireless connection?

Maybe like go on her laptop, change it to a static IP then firewall her IP on the wireless?

both my parents and my sister are retarded when it comes to the internet/connections etc, so i just pull her router cable out n tell her we can't use internet at the same time, and that i'm busy so she has to w8.  :wub:

the bitch needs to go back to the kitchen...

anyway there are router and internet management clients that deal with bandwidth management and all that junk prolly gotta look real hard tho