Kd to Warriors

Nilton

Two mvp's on the same team, it wont work. I mean maybe it will but we will see. 

Okc not going to the playoffs next year though RIP. 

Wonder how this will work out. Warriors are looking like they can take 2017, but I don't know how well KD will function with them. RIP OKC though.

Mighty_Irwin

pick n roll dawg

we will see how he meshes with the rest of the team hopefully not well as it was shitty sell out move going to the team you almost beat in the western conference finals. I get it he wants a ring but he could have done that in OKC especially if he stayed for Oladipo and the rest of the niggas they got out of that trade.

Pretty sure the Cavs will still have the East on lock though

also watch out for the Knicks man they might be a force to reckon with even though they're aging stars...

Can't wait to find out where Dwade and LeBron go

all i can hope for is my Lakers have some much needed help from Ingram and Zubac or get a star player in general.

Edited by nate.

the ball movement is major key for the warriors success doe.

• 2 weeks later...

KD's one of the nicest people in the NBA. Hate to see the flack he's getting for it

Hope it works out... As long as BronBron loses next year, we're good

• 3 weeks later...