foevsup2-0mini

Peen

I dedicate this song to FOE asking for someone to call after Adhi stepped down. 

Nice vid. Went pretty clutch. However IK that you know that SOTD is much better for Melee than D scim. Come on, son.

Edited by LieV2

Nice vid. Went pretty clutch. However IK that you know that SOTD is much better for Melee than D scim. Come on, son.

its all about the style point cmon now and I feel like the scim is a lil more accurate

its all about the style point cmon now and I feel like the scim is a lil more accurate

U FEEL WRONG

-3 SLASH

-6 STR

j5BVrkx.jpg

U FEEL WRONG

-3 SLASH

-6 STR

j5BVrkx.jpg

l0l