Trying something new

Ankhor

xOS91Us.gif

So i've been playing around and trying to get back into the swing of using Nuke (node based version of AE) for my university work and I came up with this in a day. I think it looks alright, still need practice though :)

that's actually sick

only thing i don't like is the character model coming apart, maybe put in another model like an n range setup for one of the frames

that's actually sick

only thing i don't like is the character model coming apart, maybe put in another model like an n range setup for one of the frames

cheers man, i'm gonna be working on animating some of the FOE Phoenixes in different textures for my next project and i'll be looking at doing some more :)

Edited by Anchor God

that's actually sick

I think its sick

maybe some critique, I think that color flash is a bit too much maybe even unnecessary

rlly good work tho

Ye the non colored one looks better

critique always welcome :)

that's actually sick

^

It does look amazing, nice

I think its sick

maybe some critique, I think that color flash is a bit too much maybe even unnecessary

rlly good work tho

just for clarification, the first or the second one? I'm gonna re-do it tomorrow and try make it better :)