Pathetic Foe

by deep wildy are you talking about grave/chins area or all the way 40+wild. and multi or singles

I mean like green drags ( both west and east), chins for singles and when I got few companions then lava drags kind of areas.

60att

60 or 75 are your only options really, 75 gives you more variety 

But if I had stayed 50 attack? What would you say then? 

50 Attack is okay, but if your maul specs fail you dont have a lot to back it up with

60 is probably best to stay low combat

50 att is the most fun. Pk untill you're bored of the g maul. After that you'll evolve to 60 attack and be like Woooo DDS OP. After getting raped a couple times by a guy with an AGS you'll get 75 attack. Soon after that you'll realize that your account is ruined and you enjoyed 50/60 attack more. You'll start over again. 

/We've all repeated this cyclus in our youth :) 

Personally I'm staying at 60. If u lag on login while skulled or even make a mistake by not using protect pray, server lag, or just letting ur pray run out. Hurts less to lose a 60 attack weapon vs losing a AGS or STOD

60 or 75 are your only options really, 75 gives you more variety 

But if I had stayed 50 attack? What would you say then? 

50 Attack is okay, but if your maul specs fail you dont have a lot to back it up with

60 is probably best to stay low combat

What attack level would you choose to go with and why / what attack level are u currently running with? Thanks bro!

50 att is the most fun. Pk untill you're bored of the g maul. After that you'll evolve to 60 attack and be like Woooo DDS OP. After getting raped a couple times by a guy with an AGS you'll get 75 attack. Soon after that you'll realize that your account is ruined and you enjoyed 50/60 attack more. You'll start over again. 

/We've all repeated this cyclus in our youth :) 

What attack level would you choose to go with and why / what attack level are u currently running with? Thanks bro!

I've been anything from 40-99. The level I most enjoyed was 80 for chaotics but that was on a zerker. I'm aiming for 60 attack now on my pure. Will probably stay 60 for a while, cause I like to dds stake :)

Currently at 60 attack for me.

Started off at 50 attack up to about 86 strength 90 range then just got a bit bored of not having any other ko weapons other than cbow/gmaul

I would go 75 attack if i could fund it, but it would again make solo pking a bit harder because of combat.

60 all the way!

• 2 weeks later...
Kez the goat

depends if you're looking at doing low wild edge pking, or deeper wild pking as 15 atk lvls wont make much difference

• 1 month later...
Kez the goat
1 hour ago, Pathetic Foe said:

Mostly in deep solo or with few companions. Chins, drags, lavas etc. But I go edge and pvp worlds for risk fights aswell, so what would be best for overall? Sonce in 337 most of the riskers use gmaul to spec with, even if they have 60 attack. So i was wondering maybe I should have stayed 50 attack for lower cb in edge or risk fights.. 

What do you think?  ? 

75 definately mate

Tbh either 50 or 75 attack. 50 if you prefer edge pking, 75 if you want to do some more bridding. AGS pking is also really good, so you can't go wrong with 75. I'm 60 myself, and while its not bad for pking, getting 75 would be better. I'm just staying 60 for the novelty, really considering going 75 myself.