Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Oh.

Tevintcccccccccc

Tevintcccccccccc

fjqxQuG.png

10m if some1 tells me how to edit my sig.

I swear im not retarded... Atleast not retarded as this guy Cx

Well i can tell you that you have to  be quite retarded to get declined from this clan.

The fact that you got declined with 1 yes vote and 17 no votes should give you an idea of how retarded you are.

LMFAO FATALITARD

Well i can tell you that you have to  be quite retarded to get declined from this clan.

The fact that you got declined with 1 yes vote and 17 no votes should give you an idea of how retarded you are.

Tevintcccccccccc

LMFAO FATALITARD

Im not even the Tevin thats in fatality.........

What a shame that shithead has ruined my reputation already LLL

Edited by Tevin'

@everyone you guys need to chill the fuck out there are two different tevin and you are mixing them up....

btw wtf kinda convo was going on in the cc lol 

LMFAO FATALITARD

Im not even the Tevin thats in fatality.........

What a shame that shithead has ruined my reputation already LLL

oh lmfao