#TMT Updates

Devon

Hey guys, I know you have all been waiting for some updates about #TMT. I've been getting questions like the ones below. We hear your questions! We are here to answer them! Thank you for sticking with us throughout the years. You guys are the best.

"Who's on the roster?"

For starters, the official roster. Please refer to the official #TMT member signature.

"When is there gonna be an IRC channel for me to idle in?"

Now, #TMT has officially opened a public SwiftIRC channel for everyone to idle in! Haters, Applicants, Official Members, Bots, anyone can join. Just add #TMT to your auto-join. Applicants receive Auto-Voice and Official Members receive Operator status.

"Can I join #TMT?"

The answer is yes! Just apply and our application managers will get back to you if you are accepted. We will call you when the time is right. Thank you for your cooperativeness.

"How much money do I need to join?"

The answer is simple. 85,000 #TMT Points.

"Where can I invest in some stock?"

Official stock options will be offered to you within 24 hours of your acceptance into #TMT. Currently, stock is not available to the general public for safety reasons.

"Where and How do I apply to #TMT?"

You  can apply by any of the following methods and then rep the appropriate signature:

-Type in IRC "I wish to apply to #TMT"

-Reply to this topic "I wish to apply to #TMT"

-PM Chives on TS "I wish to apply to #TMT"

"When are the new sigs coming out?"

Next, #TMT has new and improved graphical pride representation material for everyone to use. We have one for haters, applicants, and official members. And I know what you're thinking... how will the interdisciplinary study of systems in general, with the goal of discovering patterns and elucidating principles that can be discerned from, and applied to, all types of systems at all nesting levels in all fields of research effect #TMT? Don't worry about it, we have it covered! Look below and pick the one that fits your description most accurately.

Official Member!

hTu1tcp.gif

Official Applicant!

mR5BQFe.gif

Official Hater!

LZS3Tuo.gif

#TMT #ironman #2fast2furious #ironnobank