[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1, 13 or 20 Def?

Birdman

1, the lower cb you are the better. I NEVER have to worry about mains killing me in the wildy :) 

thats cause u get banged out by the pures first

1, the lower cb you are the better. I NEVER have to worry about mains killing me in the wildy :) 

jk:P but yeah 1 def returns are cheaper aswell, the lower the cmb u are and have a higher max hit the better

thats cause u get banged out by the pures first

jk:P but yeah 1 def returns are cheaper aswell, the lower the cmb u are and have a higher max hit the better

noob

stay friken 1 def! The purpose of a pure is to have highest damage output while staying as low combat as possible. Or would you prefer being a cb 100 pure that has to deal with cb 115 mains at every corner?

getting def and justifying it as "for the clan" is never worth it, not for 25def.

It is understandable if you get 13def by doing nature spirit tho, but combat bracelet has same offensive bonuses as adamant gloves from rfd(same def bonuses as mith gloves)

Edited by WickedAnimeEye

I need you guys to peer pressure me starting now, im going to start doing nature spirit and fremmy trials up until i turn the quests in. But jesus there is alot of "1 defence master race" 

Edited by Birdman

1 def 60 attack or 75 attack if you enjoy the occasional solo pking

20 def 99 attack if u clan and nothing more.

13 just seems so pointless. 

Personally staying 1 def 60 attack myself. Tried 20, and didnt like it. Just seemed ugly...

Edited by Lonnie

I need you guys to peer pressure me starting now, im going to start doing nature spirit and fremmy trials up until i turn the quests in. But jesus there is alot of "1 defence master race" 

if u were on tlp forums they'd tell you to get 30 defence because they don't believe in their own members l0l

but imo you should either stay 1 and have cheaper return sets or go 20 and be a real nigga

*update*

Looking back at this, I now am noticing alot of "1 defence" and I hate to say it....I quested 20 defence and am rocking some sexy white and blue cw armor. 

Clan life.

Edited by Birdman
  • 3 weeks later...