Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

1 Def max hit/s

BKG

Thanks for the post was wondering the difference between BGS and ZGS for deep wildy trips

sup, zgs spec is a freeze much like barrage, people who N range (range and melee) on trips usually brings a zgs for the freeze. :)

Thanks for the post was wondering the difference between BGS and ZGS for deep wildy trips

sup, zgs spec is a freeze much like barrage, people who N range (range and melee) on trips usually brings a zgs for the freeze. :)

Meant Max str hit wise lol not the specs but thanks

Dragon Dagger

+40 Strenght Bonus

+15% Damage from Spec

Strenght Bonus: 73

+73 Strenght bonus gives you a max poke hit of 31.7 using all of the perks above.

31.7x2=63.4. 63x0.15=72.91

This rounds up the max hit to be 72.

====

So I just spend e27871b1b41de491648c33b66fa366b7.png that long maxing with a dds. Highest dds hit I did was 35+X 

N69cip3.png

wtfomgbbq thats 45def gear, well.. I was using highest stab bonus possible while still having 73str bonus to give even higher chance of hitting this elusive 36.

My guess is that the calculations are something like this:

31.7x2=63.4. 63x0.15=72.91

31.7 = 31.

31x2 = 62. 62*1.15 = 71.3. 

71.3= 71. 71/2 = 35.5 = 35.

As for gmaul I spend roughly 15 minutes of constant hits maxing, and managed to hit 39 ONCE 05CrLY7.png

After 5 minutes I switched to this gear:

2jv4eWE.png

As you see, still 110 strength bonus, but this time +19 Crush, I thought it would be easier to hit 39 like this, but for the next 10 minutes of consecutive hitting the highest I got was a 38.

So honestly the 40 isn't off the table yet, As gmaul has an interval of 4.2 seconds. 15*60 / 4.2 = 214.28. I hit roughly 215 times, and out of those 215 I only hit 39 ONCE. 

I was bored of slayer, so decided to mess around on 4 accounts @ tourney worlds lol.

haha thats sick, 40 is the highest ive seen gmaul hit, but not 3 times in a row (seems impossible). as for dds, i j3r and holyjeans has 35-35's in vids at 1 def, also vinea smacked 35-33 something at wests not too long ago. i think 70 is max for dds aswell, ill change it

edit: 

check dat gmaul spec in thumbnail/beggining of the vid at 1 def, kinda cool as he does not have max str at the time

Edited by BKG

@@BKG If that guy in the vid didn't have imbued zerk ring then I'm 100% sure 40 is possible but just incredibly rare, otherwise I'll give up the 40-40-40 dream xD

haha dude hes missing (i) and regen that is +1 over miths (i think). it's insanely rare but it is possible bro, if you wanna pk with max<3 dont forget to vid pls

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...