rage against the machine for christmas #1 in the uk

yuu die now

RS is filled with you emo shitters.

How on the fucking earth did you manage to link RATM & Emo? You're a fucking tool.
Soz I aint an expert on your shit music. Appologies.

How on the fucking earth did you manage to link RATM & Emo? You're a fucking tool.
My point exactly, you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Therefore you're in no position to criticise.

I'm not the biggest RATM fan but fuck me, I'd rather put my bollocks in a vice than watch some glorified karaoke singer reach #1. The top spot is for the likes of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, etc. Not some cunt covering another cunts song than wasn't even written  by the original cunt in the first place.

Conclusion - L2fuckingmusic.

My respect for you just like plummetted into the dark abyss below lol.

And James is right... You don't have many musical knowledge whatsoever to be criticizing people's taste in music, let alone calling a band "shit". You know what a "shit" band or whatever is? Someone who overuses Garage Band on Macs with AutoTune and fake drum beats that have been played over and over with like some fucking faggot teling the world about all of the money, bitches and drugs he has, and how we the common folk will never get to experience just that. Judging by your typical modern stereotyping of what rock/metal music is, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're a beatfag who likes listening to fucking tools talk about money, bitches and drugs. Am I right?

Now don't get me wrong, I like a piece of all music. But when some douchebag faggot comes into the world of music and tries putting down legendary artists and bands with completely fagtarded points and idiotic claims with absolutely nothing to back said points up with, then you're crossing uncharted waters.

Go wikipedia what rock music is or something BEFORE you make your claims about what music is. Thanks.

And yeah, I'd rather see RATM or like Zeppelin in the top spot over some random whose ego is going to dissappear within a few months.

Tbh mate they may be legendary to you, but certainly not everyone. You lot seam to think that your oppinion is deffinately the right one on music lol.. As did I when I called it shit lmfao, my oppinion, but yeh tbh you will not see a metal/rock band as christmas number 1, the reason for this is that they are not as poppular as mainstream pop etc.. Tbh I hate pop and na I dont particulary like all that rap, more into grime, which you probs wont know much about. But yeh maybe you should ask yourself why pop is the most poppular? Not everyone that dl's them is 16-19.

Tbh mate they may be legendary to you, but certainly not everyone. You lot seam to think that your oppinion is deffinately the right one on music lol.. As did I when I called it shit lmfao, my oppinion, but yeh tbh you will not see a metal/rock band as christmas number 1, the reason for this is that they are not as poppular as mainstream pop etc.. Tbh I hate pop and na I dont particulary like all that rap, more into grime, which you probs wont know much about. But yeh maybe you should ask yourself why pop is the most poppular? Not everyone that dl's them is 16-19.

Last time I checked RATM where at #2. With the internet backing them they'll be #1 no doubt. (Look at the MTV awards for example, no teenage girl would have voted for Rick Astley). This is pretty big news, I've heard it mentioned atleast 3 times today just from roaming around college/the pub.

Well I'd assume that I have a pretty accurate opinion on music, considering I've been drumming in and out of bands for 7 years and have gone through multiple different instruments along the way.

And is grime not similar to hiphop based around urban parts of the UK?

Well I'd assume that I have a pretty accurate opinion on music, considering I've been drumming for 7 years and have gone through multiple different instruments along the way.

Grime consists of a bunch of poor people feeling sorry for themselves, thus writing songs about it. Almost every little fucker between the ages of 11-16 on my estate considers themselves a 'Grime artists'.

There are exceptions to this though. Search Akala, Wiley, Plan B, Dizzie Rascal & Devlin. They are the mainstream ones that are pretty creative/fun to listen to.

Devlin - Dagenham (Tipical above average grime)

Akala - Comedy, Tragedy, History. (Historical/Political Hip-Hop, he's pretty much a grime version of Immortal Technique)

Plan B - Suzanne (Dubbed the British Eminem, pretty dark, murder/rape, etc)

Dizzie Rascal - Fix Up Look Sharp (Up-beat enjoyable grime)

As a Canadian you probably wont understand a fucking word.

Well I'd assume that I have a pretty accurate opinion on music, considering I've been drumming for 7 years and have gone through multiple different instruments along the way.

Grime consists of a bunch of poor people feeling sorry for themselves, thus writing songs about it. Almost every little fucker between the ages of 11-16 on my estate considers themselves a 'Grime artists'.

There are exceptions to this though. Search Akala, Wiley, Plan B, Dizzie Rascal & Devlin. They are the mainstream ones that are pretty creative/fun to listen to.

Devlin - Dagenham (Tipical above average grime)

Akala - Comedy, Tragedy, History. (Historical/Political Hip-Hop, he's pretty much a grime version of Immortal Technique)

Plan B - Suzanne (Dubbed the British Eminem, pretty dark, murder/rape, etc)

Dizzie Rascal - Fix Up Look Sharp (Up-beat enjoyable grime)

As a Canadian you probably wont understand a fucking word.

It's pretty catchy, that's for sure '-'

We'll see. :)

Edit: Yeh I see you got Devlin there, one of my faves, his new song Giant is decent. Erm Typical grime could listen to like Ghetts, Wiley, Wretch, stuff like tht.

Go listen to your faggots talk about money, bitches and drugs set to overused and repetitive beats with autotune, stupid silly trollfag.

And no, Steroids, I'm not talking about you '-'

Seriously... The way you're describing the different genres of rock/metal is no different if I were to say that Devlin is a mainstream autotune using faggot who talks about all the bitches he pulls in his 70 foot limousine, which he takes to the airport to go fly on his private jet to his secluded island in the Bahamas, where he has one of his 50,000 room mansions, having the wallpaper and toilet paper made of $100 bills.

This isn't about liking RATM, it's about not having some shitty fucking reality tv programme being #1 every year running for the past 5 years.................... just buy the song it's only 27p...

I'd love to see Cheryl Cole's face get jizzed on

I'd love to see Simon Cowell's face get jizzed on.. by me. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :wub: :Hi: :lmao: