[DMM] "Dead Botting" PK Video #2 | Tribriding | Big Risk | Big Specs | Big Loot

Ari

Champions Guild still a safe spot?

Now the 123s have arrived all the 80s have no chance to rebuild.

I was lvl 95-105 in this vid, and no champ guild isn't safe as of a few weeks ago

I was lvl 95-105 in this vid, and no champ guild isn't safe as of a few weeks ago

Yeah, I noticed your combat. But simply clans/high levels dominating the servers now. Rebuild close to impossible if not in clan. 

Champions Guild camping looked silly. Just have to make it so you cannot enter skulled like the vampire place in Draynor Manor.

Yeah, I noticed your combat. But simply clans/high levels dominating the servers now. Rebuild close to impossible if not in clan. 

Champions Guild camping looked silly. Just have to make it so you cannot enter skulled like the vampire place in Draynor Manor.

I would use my alt account to tell kids there were skulled kids east then id fight them away from instance =]

Clanman mode lol weak

foe is a clan l0l

Whole different world though. Clans are fine in multi like Foe, but he means clans are going into single camping solo pkers or just people who try to rebuild. The fall in, pjing, tagging, dropping specs one at a time. It is not how Deadman mode was meant, that is for sure.

Clanman mode lol weak

foe is a clan l0l

Whole different world though. Clans are fine in multi like Foe, but he means clans are going into single camping solo pkers or just people who try to rebuild. The fall in, pjing, tagging, dropping specs one at a time. It is not how Deadman mode was meant, that is for sure.

gud thing i dont do that then :p