[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Maxed pure Ags/Dclaws/ss/whip hybrid

bh k0123

Don't like seeing videos with gmaul in it.. especially when you can use dds, specing 30s on pures with a gmaul takes no skill, I hit 30s with gmaul without b ring or fire cape, with black gloves.. and im fucking 82 str.

dont get your friends to veng you, and dont hybrid in zammy robes dds 30 barrages and bring teles. lol

Adam | LayDown

u all need to stop hating on this kid, not every1 like honor pking, its his choice, i thought for a NH vid it was pretty good

and just ignore the people who tell u ur not a good pker, you are you just have teles.

Damn, you sure have alot of haters, let me join tha mob.

WHY NH?

and its people like you that will never make it as good pure pkers 'join tha mob'  :wow:

not everybody is this game wants to follow shitty made up rules of pking made by somebody that obviously couldnt kill another person so they asked plz no tele or pray :(

on topic.....nice vid and high hits...but should of stuck another grime song in there

Don't like seeing videos with gmaul in it.. especially when you can use dds, specing 30s on pures with a gmaul takes no skill, I hit 30s with gmaul without b ring or fire cape, with black gloves.. and im fucking 82 str.

dont get your friends to veng you, and dont hybrid in zammy robes dds 30 barrages and bring teles. lol

Kinda lol'd on that one. Bonesaw NH's, and gets veng'd daily with his "expensive armour" that he cannot die with theresbefore he has the motive to get venged but yet, this guy who's unkown atleast here, is a faggot w/e you want to call him just because he does it.

i think your a douche, i dont think you a very good hybrid and i think u suck coz u got teles, but it had some nice hits.

I never, and I repeat, never, saw you replying to a video with a positive comment but yours.

@OP: I think you died with this gear to my friend from Mayhem-Makers didn't you?