Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Your support, amazing

Bjorn

Community,

September this year we introduced our donation system. Since then many of you, either forum guest, applicant, member, rank or OSC have donated wherefor we want to thank you. It keeps our Teamspeak and forums running and moreover able to be saver than it has been ever before. 

As far as I have heard, experienced and read the Teamspeak has been pretty stable since we upgraded it in October, plus we upgraded to 150 slots. Same goes for the forum compared to the troubles with both in 2013/14.

Hopefully we can improve the stability and protection of our Teamspeak/forums more in the future.

With our current protection, every little gift towards our fund for the clan stays welcome of course. We still have a nice buffer for some months, but have to work towards mid-2016 to keep you all provided with stable servers. I am sure we can provide this as a clan. Made a little start myself with the first $10. 

I am proud to see we are able to pay for the costs as a clan, community, group of friends and a family. Thank you all for that. Special shoutout to Alex and Kris for running and hosting. 

Enjoy the last full outs and pk trips of 2015 and have a great Xmas / New Years.

The guy who gets the donations is laughing at his bank right now.

Considering 99.9 percent of people use adblocker and we probably don't get half the people compared to years ago id say thats a false statement.

The guy who gets the donations is laughing at his bank right now.

Considering 99.9 percent of people use adblocker and we probably don't get half the people compared to years ago id say thats a false statement.

oh, sorry I didnt even think about ads. I was so fixated on the donations.