fuccin fantistic, fucc if you agree, im bright, but i dont give a fucc if u c me

Im A Fucking Dildo

Im A Fucking Dildo

Its like everyone in the wild reps MM or somethin   o.O

Noone that i have fought lately actually fights legitly anyway, they have no skill they just hit/spec/run/pray  (n)

Miss old wild  :ph43r:

Greg|UrPked

if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know there was all this in the old wild. the old wild had the same problems newfag.

if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know there was all this in the old wild. the old wild had the same problems newfag.

Sorry but me and him have been pking for a pretty fucking long time so you can stfu and gtfo point is back in the day you didnt get rushed when you werent even skulled you didnt get tagged and fced everytime you went into the wild the real "New-fags" think you cant be a good pure without dt done to fc so you can ride my dick new bh wild is completely nh I have yet to have 1 honour fight

I still have screenies of my classic pure what about you? new fag

You can hop off now

I Pown3r I

Well, back in like 04-05 the NH part wasn't too common, it was more in the 06-07 that shit hit the fan, if I remember it right..,

Im A Fucking Dildo

Sorry but me and him have been pking for a pretty fucking long time so you can stfu and gtfo point is back in the day you didnt get rushed when you werent even skulled you didnt get tagged and fced everytime you went into the wild the real "New-fags" think you cant be a good pure without dt done to fc so you can ride my dick new bh wild is completely nh I have yet to have 1 honour fight

You can hop off now

Get him derrek.

nice str btw  :D

You can hop off now

Nice way to jump of your BF's dick. And uhhm, yes, There were plenty of rushers, I've got a couple vids, (3), of an old account that I shared of us blitz mauling. Also, there were FC'ers, and not so-much Taggers though. There were PJer's, 1 itemers, and everything there is today, other than the overpowered weps, (Claws/AGS). So, how about you gtfo, "New-Fag", I mean seriously, why the hell would you even use that word, it's completely gay. Also, I've gotten 50% or more Honour fights, although doesn't really matter, as there is no Teleing, other than life, which doesnt work too good.

Oh, and I Still have access to 12 or so Classic accounts, and run my own RSC Server, and am an avid developer? How about you, "Gay-Fag"?

-Rune

Im A Fucking Dildo

You can hop off now

Nice way to jump of your BF's dick. And uhhm, yes, There were plenty of rushers, I've got a couple vids, (3), of an old account that I shared of us blitz mauling. Also, there were FC'ers, and not so-much Taggers though. There were PJer's, 1 itemers, and everything there is today, other than the overpowered weps, (Claws/AGS). So, how about you gtfo, "New-Fag", I mean seriously, why the hell would you even use that word, it's completely gay. Also, I've gotten 50% or more Honour fights, although doesn't really matter, as there is no Teleing, other than life, which doesnt work too good.

Oh, and I Still have access to 12 or so Classic accounts, and run my own RSC Server, and am an avid developer? How about you, "Gay-Fag"?

-Rune

L4m3rz  o.O

With L4m3rz he means he can't diss you through arguments,

So he has to use the word 'L4m3rz' to actually make an attempt to hurt you.

But in fact you are right with what you are saying and the person who posted 'L4m3rz' is simply 'defending' his friend even though it's unneeded and he's terrible at doing it.

I also hate the word 'newfag'. It's like the word 'noob', you can mean anything with it even though it makes no sense it all.