Foe Vs Eop [4-0] 17v17

A Combo

@Novations watch this vid and tell me combo sitting next round pls fucking mongrol u died in 4 seconds learn from me

Edited by A Combo

nice 1 do better at next prep or sit

nice 1 do better then what? who? you? you're fucking trash if you want me to flame you.. you got it.

you're so fucking judgemental for a spastic of a dutch cunt you dishonour the fucking cunts in this clan i said why did u continue to attack them and not get on pile you fucking ignoramus.

that round i died in? i clumped with allan.. we were first piles are you that much of a dyslexic nincompoop to say anything about that? when lets continue being honest,I'm one of the reasons our piles get droped. not you. 

Don't really want to get too involved in this beef, but novations is right, he is the king of dropping piles

You guys are both good, whats the problem? 

He doesnt like me so looks for a little mistake and starts calling out on ts to get me sat its fucking pathetic

I never even talk to him either havent started a convo with him in the last year no joke

Edited by A Combo

@Novations I get on him as soon as I get unfrozen? Just hitting once while running to pile lmfao r u done yet

I havent spoken to u in the last year and not planning to either after this stop hating pls thx bye

@Novations I get on him as soon as I get unfrozen? Just hitting once while running to pile lmfao r u done yet

I havent spoken to u in the last year and not planning to either after this stop hating pls thx bye

cya spastic

Mad/10.

4:27 gj/10

0xp that fight or what???

beginner tip: attack people

The fact you went into that much effort to re-watch your video clearly states how mad you really are  -_-  I'm sorry that I've been out the scene for 2 years and may be rusty?

Mad/10.

4:27 gj/10

0xp that fight or what???

beginner tip: attack people

The fact you went into that much effort to re-watch your video clearly states how mad you really are  -_-  I'm sorry that I've been out the scene for 2 years and may be rusty?

what rewatch im the one that vidded this and seen u not attacking for 30+ seconds real time

didnt need to rewatch entirely just had to check which second u stopped attacking u mongrol