don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

90k to MAXED godsword pure :o

Illlllx_Tc_I

Illlllx_Tc_I

Very nice, your twin going to be maxed godsword pure too?

Yea but shes quite far behind though. She only just started it not too long ago.

25k to go. Im taking it slow gathering people for a maxing party. Id like alot of foe members to be there so I can have a sexy stat pic for when I apply(soon)

Haha, hope you like fighting 45-70 def noobs...

If I were you, I wouldn't have trained past 50 attack and 90 hp...

If you stayed 50 attack- you would be max range based with 99 str at 76 combat.

Even with 99 hp, you'd be only be 78 combat.

You're going to be 87 combat... there are only like 20+ out of 100,000's of players that have pure accounts at those levels... you won't find them pking...

Your account is good for show, but it's pretty much ruined when it comes to pking solo...

None of the pures at 75-80 combat will fight you- you're stuck fighting the failed mains at 82+ combat.

This is almost as bad as V Danger V who trained 99 attack on his perfect 50 attack 99 str 99 range 1 def pure...

Why'd you do it?...

Illlllx_Tc_I

You're going to be 87 combat... there are only like 20+ out of 100,000's of players that have pure accounts at those levels... you won't find them pking...

Your account is good for show, but it's pretty much ruined when it comes to pking solo...

None of the pures at 75-80 combat will fight you- you're stuck fighting the failed mains at 82+ combat.

This is almost as bad as V Danger V who trained 99 attack on his perfect 50 attack 99 str 99 range 1 def pure...

Why'd you do it?...

Not everyone is put off by the idea of fighting people with defence...where as on the other hand there is alot of people like you, who are scared of the challange?

Why'd you do it?...

Not everyone is put off by the idea of fighting people with defence...where as on the other hand there is alot of people like you, who are scared of the challange?

Lol?

Challange?

Wasting pking resources on someone that you have a 40% chance of hitting, when that same person eats when ever his health drops below 60 is a waste of time, a waste of money, and it isn't fun.

I don't see what you enjoy about it...

Beastdefire

Wooo join the maxed GS pure unit!

Why'd you do it?...

AGS owns failed mains day and night. No lie.

Wooo join the maxed GS pure unit!

Why'd you do it?...

AGS owns failed mains day and night. No lie.

Anything owns failed mains, but wouldn't you rather fight pures, and be around lvl 60-80 combat than only fighting failed mains at 90+ combat?...