Can people hack you from trade screen?

Kiid Ownage

Why do so many people on OSRS want to trade, go to second screen then just wait..

Are they hacking me somehow?
This goes back to earlier today when my girlfriend was traded whilst training my account and the guy put up 170m, went to next screen then just sat idle without accepting, when declined he wanted to go back to the second trade screen again and idle..

This just mind boggles me a little bit

Any information will be good, thanks.

I guess people cant hack you without authentication code, and no i'm not stupid.. just wasn't sure why they would be wasting there time for no reason..

if somebody could remove this topic, that would be great, thanks

I guess people cant hack you without authentication code, and no i'm not stupid.. just wasn't sure why they would be wasting there time for no reason..

if somebody could remove this topic, that would be great, thanks

because in reality they are wasting your time, by putting 170m up on second screen just to make you jelly. I love doing it vs beggers while I go for a massive dump to come back and see them still in trade 5mins later. 

Edited by SOUTH