So... Doopy thinks this...

Dazzled

Doopy thinks you can cook raw chicken in a microwave, I told him you can't cook anything in the microwave and that it only heats it. (A microwave heats it too unevenly and different parts of the food that you are trying to "cook" would be at different temperatures and therefore doesn't cook and leaves it raw).

Lets debate, can you cook food in a microwave to an edible state.

I say no.

"The problem is that microwaves heat unevenly, and can leave cold spots in the food that harbor dangerous bacteria, such as E. colisalmonella or listeria. So microwaving anything that includes raw meat, whether it's frozen or thawed, can cause problems."

Edited by Dazzled

Doopy thinks you can cook raw chicken in a microwave, I told him you can't cook anything in the microwave and that it only heats it. (A microwave heats it too unevenly and different parts of the food that you are trying to "cook" would be at different temperatures and therefore doesn't cook and leaves it raw).

Lets debate, can you cook food in a microwave?

I say no.

yes

If you cut it open and put in for a long ass time it probably would but i thinks any reasonable time wouldnt cook raw chicken and I would never try it lol

Edited by Avenge

I say no.

yes

Do you know how a microwave even works? rofl. The mechanics not how to press start.

Edited by Dazzled

"The problem is that microwaves heat unevenly, and can leave cold spots in the food that harbor dangerous bacteria, such as E. colisalmonella or listeria. So microwaving anything that includes raw meat, whether it's frozen or thawed, can cause problems."

Did i ever say it will cook evenly? No. I said that it is possible to bring it up to internal cooked temperature which is 165 degrees. 900 Watt mirowaves can produce up to ~200 Degrees. Do you wan't to still be ignorant?

If you're not cooking all of it then you're not fucking cooking it to an edible state.

Edited by Dazzled

You CAN.. but it'll take an awfully long time..

and you'll probably get ill..

Can but Shouldn't.

My bad, I should've explained that he said it would be in an edible state. 

Then you have the argument that some microwaves have the option to "cook" chicken, or some poultry meats.

Pretty sure they're a combination of a oven + microwave, where it has a fan to spread the heat evenly if I'm correct? So it's not really a microwave. A microwave doesn't heat evenly.

Edited by Dazzled

Then you have the argument that some microwaves have the option to "cook" chicken, or some poultry meats.

Pretty sure they're a combination of a oven + microwave, where it has a fan to spread the heat evenly if I'm correct? So it's not really a microwave. A microwave doesn't heat evenly.

Nah, they're actually advertised as microwaves. Not sure how the functions work, but there are microwaves out there with that option.