Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Going for 99 crafting by spinning flax (2 month update)

TJ

wont happen, nuf said,

prove me wrong would be happy but i'd like to see the 100k mark broke lol.

ive done over 130k flax so far... so...*break 100k* :p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magick

• P4|Pink

• Steroids

• TJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely i will make it to 90 then will have to find other means of getting 99. But i still think getting 99, or hell... even 90 with [glow=red,2,300]JUST[/glow] flax would be pretty impressive! :D

I quite agree xD

If you have the patience to do it, then go ahead. But yeah til 90 seems reasonable. It's a nice skill and level overall, so good luck with it! Good job with what you've done so far. :)

Quite a lot of patience is required, I always get 60 crafting for starting money on pures but fuck, anything more then that and I would die ! Good luck, you'll need it.

Quite a lot of patience is required, I always get 60 crafting for starting money on pures but fuck, anything more then that and I would die ! Good luck, you'll need it.

Indeed, good starting money but when I did that I got annoyed so fast already lol.

maybe ur the first that is going to try to get 99 crafting with bowstrings will takes ages   :p but u would make a huge profit and it would be sick if u get it  :nice:

I was going to go for 90 doing just bow string. The profit would have been amazing but in the same amount of time I figured I could get close to 90 runecrafting and make much more profit.

How much you made off it?

i have made over 24M, but over the time getting it, i lost it all pking lol. Obby mauls, and full rune cost alot.

Cat4str0phe|Chris

WOW. Good luck man, I would be surprised if you made it to 90 spinning flax. Would be quite and achievement ;).