Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

The Donation System & Awards

Kris

iSm8tWG.png

Donations - Help support us

From now on you can help us keep the servers running by donating. Alex has always paid for the servers but this will soon stop (Big shout-out to him).

Every single donation that we receive, no matter how small it is, will help us a lot. All the money we receive will go to the servers, upgrades, DDoS protection etc.

Donations are performed through the donate module on the right sidebar or by clicking "Donate" in the navigation bar. We are very thankful to those who support us, as a way of thanking, we will hand out awards for their contribution.

List of awards:

• Supporter ($10 in total) donatoricon2.png
  • Donator ($25 in total) donatoricon5.png

These will be displayed on your profile page and under your forum rank like the golden eagle. You don't have to pay the amount in 1 time. For more information about rewards please visit this page. Lastly, please allow up to 24 hours for us to give you the award, if you still haven't received it after, contact me ASAP. Please also include your Forum name in the paypal note when donating.

The leadership thanks you for your support.

~ Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die ~

*People who have donated in the past and meet the criteria, please get in contact with me.

Sounds good. One thing I think could be considered is hiding the recent donations though. Of course it can be motivating for other people to donate but if someone donates less than the amount for an award they could be considered cheap (or something along those lines). There's already a total donated amount, maybe that's enough? Just a suggestion by the way, not trying to take anything away from the idea itself.

Either way I'll throw in a donation when I get home, good initiative :) Thanks Kris and Alex.

Edited by Rordarok