[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Camo N1te - PvP Video 6 - Final Ownage Elite - Combo's

Camo

My best video to date. Video includes over 60 clips of sheer Ko's, Editing, Combos, and Music. I wanted to mix it up in this vid to give people more of a variety so they don't get bored. I tried to use a different style of editing and Pking. I think I achieved what I was going for, I was going to edit it more but my computer shut down half way through the first time. And I just couldn't be bothered to do it all again. So the editing is kinda chill.

Link For Video:

Weapons used:

Granite Maul

Granite Mace

DDS

D Scim

MSB

Karils Xbow

Rune 2H

Dragon 2H

Dark Bow

Rune Knifes

Rune Crossbow

Tell me what you guys think, rate and comment. I'm gonna be making a BH video soon. So subscribe for that :)

` Camo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts

• Camo

• Nick.

• p0kerf4c3

Top Posters In This Topic

watching ill edit if i liked it

Edit:

i didn't really like it :/ too much Gmaul spec and the same combo's, it just bores me, same goes for dds etc

nice hits tho

you can clearly see you have some good pking skillsĀ  ^_^

watching ill edit if i liked it

Edit:

i didn't really like it :/ too much Gmaul spec and the same combo's, it just bores me, same goes for dds etc

nice hits tho

you can clearly see you have some good pking skillsĀ  ^_^

Yeah I know I used maul alot :P If you watched my other videos you would notice that all I used was DDS. And that was boring so I started using other weapons. Thanks for opinion though ^_^

Really good, Mualin Rape vid :P Ā not my favo music but very nice clips, perfection in switching, nice editing aswell.

Would love to see a vid from you in the new BH :) more variation in locations maybe.

PuRe ExTrAcT

Good combo's, mauler k0s etc.. I liked the variety to some degree with the granite mace and rune 2h lol. Not bad music either :p