MOAR new sigs

I C0NN0R I

soooo, havn't posted a new sig in a while lol.

took like 12 mins, got bored 0_o

Posted Image

edit: did a few more, i like the second one best, but i also like the coloured one 0_o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

fapfapfapfpafpapfpapfapfpap, how can i learn to draw anatomy and stuff connor?

on topic, its really good, i love sigs that use just black grey and white, im not sure why

on topic, its really good, i love sigs that use just black grey and white, im not sure why

He didn't draw it..

He didn't draw it..
i know, i just wanna know.

He didn't draw it..
i know, i just wanna know.

Idk, i've never taken any kind of art class, it all seems pretty logical to me. If something doesn't look right i'll notice, and fix it as best i can. just practice i guess.

I like the colored one a lot more than the black and white copy. I like the 1st one besides the circular image behind the guy. I feel it ruins the background a bit.

I like the colored one a lot more than the black and white copy. I like the 1st one besides the circular image behind the guy. I feel it ruins the background a bit.

yar, it's just a difference cloud x10 or so, lulz, that sig literally took 3 minutes, i rendered the image + wings a while ago, so i just made em black then added eyes + BG. I still think it looks ok.

Nice man u make some of the best sigs i have ever seen

i wish they taught us how to use photoshop in art - only time we had the chance they swapped it for some other shitty program