• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nearly Godz

• Lubo

• Lolsor

• Dominatus

Let's be honest here, you guys can't bash him for having teleports even if they were his, because I know all of you have teleported at least once while in FOE lol. I know there will be people saying "no I never use teleports, teleports are for noobs", but let's be honest you do use teleports LOL.

Let's be honest here, you guys can't bash him for having teleports even if they were his, because I know all of you have teleported at least once while in FOE lol. I know there will be people saying "no I never use teleports, teleports are for noobs", but let's be honest you do use teleports LOL.

lol... just lol...

Nearly Godz

Looks like you don't really know the rules! You should life by them, and never cheat and lie!

Forum guest plz

Looks like you don't really know the rules! You should life by them, and never cheat and lie!

Forum guest plz

I'm going to respond to your ignorant response, when did I ever say that I break rules? I said it is blatant that everyone has made a mistake at least once while in FOE. You also said "never cheat, never lie", well isn't that the truth? That everyone has made a mistake at least once, so how am I lying and how is that even relevant to me.

Edited by DominatusTM
Nearly Godz

Forum guest plz

I'm going to respond to your ignorant response, when did I ever say that I break rules? I said it is blatant that everyone has made a mistake at least once while in FOE. You also said "never cheat, never lie", well isn't that the truth? That everyone has made a mistake at least once, so how am I lying and how is that even relevant to me.

Than you sir don't know what Finalownage Elite is about. It's about perfection, no mistakes and being da best.

Forum guest plz

Than you sir don't know what Finalownage Elite is about. It's about perfection, no mistakes and being da best.

Dude is there something wrong with you? First you come and request that I get removed and put as a guest because I simply pointed out the obvious, now you think perfection is possible. You should just stop arguing, actually I'll be the bigger man and stop arguing with you, because surely you are confused.