[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

★| Xi Mocro Xi | Pk video 6 | Golden Era | FOE | ★ OUT NOW!!

Xi Mocro Xi

dissapointed in some of the guys that posted.. clan community should help eachother not criticize eachother this way. Aswell what i noticed is that it are the clan ally's who do this work....

I can take criticism, what's a pk vid without it? Not everything can be 100% good.

For the others, thanks for posting and I hope you enjoyed. If you did not still thanks for your post as soon as its not trolling or hating.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X Pwnz0r X

• Marc|Criti

• Xi Mocro Xi

• Escobar

"Without the freedom to criticise, there is no true praise" (beaumarchais).

be happy we're here to hate, so that you can be happy about faggots who think your vid is cool.

nicee!

the last 10 post ive seen from you have all been ''nice or ''nicee'' or ''nicee!''

spammings not gonna help you with your app btw  :facepalm:

dissapointed in some of the guys that posted.. clan community should help eachother not criticize eachother this way. Aswell what i noticed is that it are the clan ally's who do this work....

I can take criticism, what's a pk vid without it? Not everything can be 100% good.

For the others, thanks for posting and I hope you enjoyed. If you did not still thanks for your post as soon as its not trolling or hating.

you should post your vids somewhere else then, try pure nation

... , Dude, are you serious? I can take the criticism, but what you do is hating with some pointless comments and shit. I only received a few really good comments, the rest is a bunch of hate comments towards a FOE member (me). So what the heck is going on? Shouldn't we give each other feedback in a nice way, instead of trolling/flaming/hating like a child. C'mon. I'm fed up with these stupid actions. :thumbdown:

... , Dude, are you serious? I can take the criticism, but what you do is hating with some pointless comments and shit. I only received a few really good comments, the rest is a bunch of hate comments towards a FOE member (me). So what the heck is going on? Shouldn't we give each other feedback in a nice way, instead of trolling/flaming/hating like a child. C'mon. I'm fed up with these stupid actions. :thumbdown:

100% serious. pure nation has a great active community and is ran by none other then sefket.

Mocro what you need to realize is not everyone wants to sit and type detailed feedback on the vid, so if they say "shit" it's enough to sum up their dislike for the content provided.

na

Mocro what you need to realize is not everyone wants to sit and type detailed feedback on the vid, so if they say "shit" it's enough to sum up their dislike for the content provided.

Allright ^_^

all the trollers are clan allys and randoms m8, they dont know and/or are jelous ofc

me and mocro know that having a steel titan is a right not a gift, been saying this b4, haters gona hate

#titans wassup den

mocro keep your head up high, that vid was awsome, even your risks, haters like to see huge 900 ags specs and extreme risking with a pink unicorn popping out, its rs m8 wat u expect

the trollers are mostly FOE. The fucking newfags in this clan think theyre all that. fucking 2k10 pkers

have some respect for this guy.

all the trollers are clan allys and randoms m8, they dont know and/or are jelous ofc

me and mocro know that having a steel titan is a right not a gift, been saying this b4, haters gona hate

#titans wassup den

mocro keep your head up high, that vid was awsome, even your risks, haters like to see huge 900 ags specs and extreme risking with a pink unicorn popping out, its rs m8 wat u expect

the trollers are mostly FOE. The fucking newfags in this clan think theyre all that. fucking 2k10 pkers

have some respect for this guy.

na