[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE - MiniWar FOE vs Its On Miniteam - April 28th 2009

ZzX|Kai

was a good fight, we dominated them, but respect to them for fighting us when no other "clans" would.

edit - Kai, nice vid, i dont wanna be a moaning cunt but dude! Swordies...  Food > cash... when pray on bring a melee option too =[

just 3 little pointers XD

This video is not available in your country.

most people in that team are noobs though so i can imagine how much FOE dominated em, should try and fight that NP team they could maybe put up a fight.

Ultra and Inzany ill upload to filefront for u

EDIT: Filefront is down so i have to wait for it to resume normal operations srry i will check when i get home from school today

The name is 'Relentless Fury' by the way Kai. Good fight, and thanks for the challenge Moe. I got 3 kill messages, 1 loot, I'll watch the video in a bit :)

yah i noticed that after i made the cool picture and the vid so i was like fk it

was a good fight, we dominated them, but respect to them for fighting us when no other "clans" would.

edit - Kai, nice vid, i dont wanna be a moaning cunt but dude! Swordies...  Food > cash... when pray on bring a melee option too =[

just 3 little pointers XD

walli i kno i kno lol i geared rather quickly and was out of swordies and im 71 str lol wouldnt have been much help but ya ur still right thanks
  • 11 years later...